- I want to correct information on my business profile
- My category is not listed. What should I do?
- I registered my business but it is not showing up in a search result.
- I would like to have a listing removed from your site
- Do you have business listings outside the US?
- How much does advertising on Latin Businesses cost?
- You have my home address information listed on your site, what do I do to get it removed?
- Do I need to speak Spanish to be listed on the site?
- How does my site get translated?
FAQ's for businesses
1. I want to correct information on my business profile
To make changes to your Business Profile, if you have not claimed your business, go to the Claim Your Business page and insert your business telephone number in the space provided. Click on the orange button that says “Find my business.”
The business information is organized in 4 steps. Fill in or edit any field and confirm each step by clicking in the orange button. The mandatory fields will be highlighted in red after clicking in the button. When you have finished, click on the orange button. Changes should appear within 24 hours.
To make changes to your claimed Business Profile, please go to Latin Businesses.com and log-in through the login button at the top right hand corner of the page. Once you are logged in, click in your name and click “Profile”. On the Desktop web on the left part of the page, you’ll see “My Businesses” (on mobile scroll down and you’ll see the option). Click in “My Businesses” and click “Edit” in your business. The fields on the next page should already be filled in with the existing business information. Correct the information you wish to change in the appropriate fields. Changes should appear in 24 hours.
2. My category is not listed. What should I do?
Try searching other synonyms or variations of the term. If you still don’t find the correct one and would like to see about having it added - please contact sales through the Contact Us page.
3. I registered my business but it is not showing up in a search result.
It may take anywhere between 2-6 hours after you completed registering your business in order for it to become visible.
4. I would like to have a listing removed from your site
If you need to have your listing removed, simply send us your inquiry from the Contact Us page. Please provide the URL of the business on Latin Businesses and include a brief explanation of why you need it removed. We will remove the listing within 1-2 weeks after receiving your email and send you a confirmation email letting you know it was removed.
5. Do you have business listings outside the US?
At this moment Latin Businesses only has search results for businesses and service providers located within the continental United States. For Latin America, you can contact our partners at paginasmarillas.com
6. How much does advertising on Latin Businesses cost?
Latin Businesses has a variety of affordable advertising packages available for businesses that are interested in reaching local spanish speaking and bilingual consumers. Options will vary depending on the number of markets, cities and keywords businesses will be found under. If you are thinking about becoming a Latin Businesses advertisers, or have more questions please call us at 703-955-4747 or send us your inquiry from the Contact Us page
7. You have my home address information listed on your site, what do I do to get it removed?
Please send us your inquiry from the Contact Us page and provide us the URL of the business on Latin Businesses
8. Do I need to speak Spanish to be listed on the site?
You do not need to speak Spanish to use Latin Businesses for your business or as a user. Your business page will be immediately available and searchable in English and Spanish. Latin Businesses offers advertiser plans where we can perform the translation work for you. If you are interested, please contact Sales by sending your inquiry through the Contact Us page and provide us the URL of the business on Latin Businesses.
To switch the interface of the site between the English and Spanish version, simply locate the 'English' / 'Spanish' tab located on the upper right corner of our page and click on your preferred language. On the mobile web, click in the “hamburger” menu or your name (if you are logged in) and you can change the language of the site.
9. How does my site get translated?
Through our translation platform, Latin Businesses automatically translates business categories and basic information of every business profile site. For advertising businesses, Latin Businesses offers translation services (with human validation) to the entire profile page, including the business’ description, categories, and information regarding products and services offered. If you are interested, please contact Sales by sending your inquiry from the Contact Us page and provide us the URL of the business on Latin Businesses.